Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!!

So Monday night we went down to Beatrice to watch my nephews ball game. We went out to eat after the game at Amigos. Cooper ran to the bathroom. I went to help him and this is the conversation that ensued:

Cooper: I need help Mommy, I pooped.

Mommy: OK, are you done.

Cooper: No.

Mommy: Well there is poop in the potty, do you need to go more?

Cooper: No.

Mommy: So you're done.

Cooper: NO MOMMY!

Mommy: Well what are you waiting for?

Cooper: I'm waiting for the pee to come out and be friends with the Poop?

Where do kids get this stuff?

So, now for Katelyn's latest. We went to scooters tonight so Mommy could pick up an iced coffee. We literally walked in the door and here is what Katelyn had to say:

In the most enthusiastic tone you could imagine "YUM-MY, it smells like coffee in here" That's my girl!!

Katelyn's latest quirk is when you tell her something she doesn't believe she says "You have GOT to be kiddin me!" Very cute to hear coming out of her sassy, little mouth.

Coopers latest quirk is that when he says or does something funny and you laugh at him he replies "Now its your turn to say something funny" You can then say one word, ANY word to him and he will bust out in a belly laugh! I LOVE IT!

No comments: