Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day



We celebrated Fathers Day at my sisters where we had a surprise birthday party for my niece Alyssa. We BBQ'd lunch and watched the kids play on the trampoline. Ryan's favorite treat of the day was ice cream cake from DQ! His favorite by far. We spent the evening at Ryan's parents and had pizza with them. Ryan chose to order a new flat screen 22 inch computer monitor for his fathers day gift and he LOVES it! I cannot express how grateful we are to have him in our family. He is the glue that holds us together. Lord knows I fall apart on a daily basis and he is usually the one left to pick up the pieces at the end of the day. I have never met someone so patient! I am not an easy person to live with and I am well aware of that. I thank God everyday for putting him in my life :) We Love you!!

No comments: