Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Messiah Christmas Program 2010

The kids had a great program despite the fact that Cooper chose to stand up there with his head down the whole time. He says he has "STAGE FRIGHT." Poor kid. His sister is just the opposite. Front and center, head held high, voice as loud as ever! Its ok though. He'll get there. I know he loves to sing and dance but he's even shy when we catch a glimpse of him performing :)

On a side note one of Coopers latest words that he uses multiple times a day is "distracted." I don't know where he got this but its hilarious when he says it.

Latest quotes "Mom, I got distracted"
"Mom, you are distracting me"
"Mommy, did you get distracted?"

I just wanted to get this recorded in the blog so I'll remember his little quirks but hopefully you'll get a smile out of it too.

No comments: