Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving treeats

We had a very eventful Thanksgiving this year that kicked off with a fantastic lunch at the Neumann's followed by supper with my side of the family in Beatrice with my grandma at a local restaraunt. That night I had intentions of going to bed early to wake up early for my first ever Black Friday shopping trip with my friend Rene. I didn't get to bed though until 1 am since I was so busy planning out my shopping. I woke up bright and early at 4 am and rolled out of bed to go pick up Rene and head to Target to get in line. We ended up shopping until 11am which was exhausting yet fun. I then had time to take a 1.5 hour nap before watching the Huskers take on Colorado back at the Neumann's. Ryan's brother was in town so we had fun hanging out with them Friday night. On Sat. I was supposed to work but was stuck home sick with an upper respiratory infection and sore throat :( While I layed in bed all day Ryan and the kids had a SUPER time eating a holiday meal hosted by my mom at her house. I'm sure my almost complete lack of sleep on Thursday night did not help my immune system at all. Anyway, here are some pics of the Thanksgiving decorations and treats that I made this year:

No comments: