Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Days

This week's winter storm brought us 3 snow days in a row. CRAZINESS!! The kids have had an absolute ball playing outside in the snow. I am amazed at how warm they stay all bundled up in their snow suits. Katelyn has found a new love of hot chocolate which she refers to as her "coffee." Hopefully I don't have CPS knocking at my door thinking I am giving my kids coffee on a regular basis :) Katelyn lost one of her mittens the day after I bought them for her so she had to wear her one mitten and one of Daddy's which was hilarious to watch. The kids made a snow fort with Daddy in the backyard which they also enjoyed. Today they had a huge fight about whether it was winter or fall. Katelyn was so frustrated with Cooper. She kept telling him it wasn't actually winter yet even though it looks like it and he is convinced that it "HAS TO BE WINTER" because its snowing and the leaves aren't falling anymore! I tried to get Katelyn to let it go but she wouldn't. Luckily we arrived at Gina's and the fight was postponed. So far it has not been revisited.

No comments: