Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baking Round #2



Today after school we decided to bake yet again. Katelyn got a cupcake maker for Christmas and has been dying to use it. We decided to make Daddy some birthday cupcakes! An hour and a half later we had 4 (yes only 4) cupcakes which each were cooked in the microwave for 30 seconds. Each cupcake was a different flavor as well as each frosting. All of the utensils and cupcake maker parts had to be cleaned between each cupcake. This is why it was so time consuming. Now my battery in my camera went out and I was unable to take a pic of the final decorated cupcakes but let me say they don't look or smell very tasty. Poor Daddy has no choice but to eat them though. My advice to anyone whose child wants the cupcake maker is to make your cupcakes the old fashioned way and just use the cupcaker maker to decorate. Or, just don't waste your money. Good thing Santa brought this gift :)

No comments: