Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My 31st BDay

My Birthday


I celebrated my birthday on August 17th and it was fantastic thanks to my friends and family. We celebrated with my family the weekend before because my parents and brother's family left for vacation on the 16th. That was the family game night previously posted! I got some great scrapbooking stuff from the fam which was much appreciated and we BBQ'd which was yummy! The Friday before my bday Ryan sent me these flowers at work b/c I always tease him about never sending me flowers. On Saturday I went to Omaha with my friend Lisa to eat at Cheesecake Factory, shopping at Westroads, and to the boats a couple of hours. Thanks again Lisa for accompanying me! Sunday morning the kids surprised me with several gifts (a book light for late night reading in bed, scrapbooking stickers, and a digital picture frame which I can't wait to set up). They also bought an ice cream cake which we weren't even home to eat until Monday night. We went to church and had to head to Beatrice for our friends' kids bday parties. I was surprised once again with a cake of my very own lit on fire practically with 31 candles and everyone there sang happy bday to me! After the party we grabbed a couple of pizzas and headed out to the in-laws where caramel brownies were awaiting!! As you can see (or read) my bday turned out to be an awesome day! Thanks everyone.

No comments: