Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Messiah Operetta

Saturday night was Katelyn's school operetta. They put one on annually. This year's operetta was about "Living inside out in an upside down world." Her preschool class sang "Jesus is a friend of mine." They were so cute! We went out for ice cream afterwards and then my sister and her kids spent the night. Sunday was Mother's Day so we decided to take all of the kids up to the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo. I wish I could share pictures from our day at the zoo but my stinkin camera battery was dead. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time. It was fun seeing Cooper react to the animals since he was too small last time we went to really understand what was going on. He loved the aquarium and the big black Cougar which he called "big Halle." I also got to see my first IMAX film which was pretty neat too. The kids gave me some cute homemade cards and a potted plant in a handpainted bucket. Ryan is working on making me a CD of my American Idol favorites which I can't wait to listen to. All in all it was a fantastic Mother's Day!

Mothers Day_Operetta

No comments: