Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mid-October Pumpkin Patch pics

I apologize for not posting in a long time. My pics were on my mom's camera which I kept forgetting to get from her. I still have Halloween pics on a disposable that I haven't developed so I may post those on Valentines Day or something :) Anyway October was a fun month for us as always. We had a pumpkin patch visit, Boo at the Zoo, trick or treating at Daddy's work and of course the annual trick or treating with my sister and her kiddos in Beatrice. I have attached the album of pumpkin patch pictures. It was very cold that day but we made the best of it. We had hot chocolate and funnel cakes and took a ride out to the pumpkin patch. We decided not to actually get off of the hayrack ride and search for pumpkins b/c it was horribly muddy. Instead we picked pumpkins out up at the RocaBerry barn.

Pumpkin Patch 2007

No comments: